Home » , » Tg Small Penis

Tg Small Penis


 I have read various blogs and websites that talk about sissies being humiliated for their tiny penises -- our "sissy clitties" as we even call then ourselves!

And why do I read those blogs and sites? Well, that is me they are talking about, of course! Is that you too?

Now, my wife, when talking among friends, or even at social gatherings where she just met another woman, will talk about how tiny my clitty is. But that does not make me sad. It is a fact of my life.  Sometimes she does it to humiliate me, but as you know that can be exciting if you are submissive like we are.

But on the other hand, my wife will also talk about how I have such a talented tongue -- even if I do say so myself! She brags about how wonderful I am to her and how I put her orgasms first and foremost. She talks about how I do all the housework and cook for her.

And you know what: She actually sometimes has these other women feeling really envious. Because their husbands may worry about getting off and rolling over and going to sleep. While sissy wives like us worry about our female partners getting off -- several times -- until THEY wish to drift off to sleep.

So, anyway, my wife has no concern about my sissy clitty. She thinks it is cute, but she ignores it. It is my tongue that she loves! What about you?