Home » , , , , » Bimbo High #1

Bimbo High #1

Hello all! So recently I've been doing a series called "Adams Family Photo Album", which I've really enjoyed doing and has gotten some small support from the few of you that swing by this little blog site. I really do enjoy doing it, and will continue in the future, but recently I've been inspired to go back to the roots of this blog. I wanted this site to pay homage to some of the similar themes of Elena Starz's blog, and the iconic theme right before she left was the "How to be a Blonde Bimbo" series, a series about a college class that required male students to dress and act like blonde bimbos to pass. I loved this series and dreamed of a idea that many others have toyed with over on other blogs and story sites - the idea of a school that turns boys to bimbos. I wanted to do this in a high school setting, a private academy or boarding school that turns unaware/unwilling boys into bimbos, both as a homage to Elena and as a fun series to do. So here are the first two caps, to give you an idea of what its going to be about, and expect more caps about "Bimbo High" in the future! Enjoy!