Home » , , , , , , » I Am My Daughter's Bitch

I Am My Daughter's Bitch

"I was feeling totally helpless and impaled between these two massive cocks, if my wife had walked in at that moment then I could have done nothing about it, I was totally in my mistress/daughter's control as she thrust into my arse and then Joe did the same with my mouth. Soon, I was rocking back and forth on my knees, trying to get each cock to enter me harder and deeper."
I Am My Daughter's Bitch is the story of a father caught out by his own daughter and made to become her sissy sex slave. Unsatisfied husband James Day starts an affair with a co-worker, only when his sexy young daughter Kaylee discovers it, James is desparate for his wife not to find out. Kaylee agrees not to tell provided she can have a little bit of fun with her daddy, transforming him into Jasmine, a crossdressed sissy with a yearning for cock.