Home » , , » Story - Aunt Mary

Story - Aunt Mary

If you have been reading the blog then you will know I wrote a post called Joint Spanking a few weeks back. The inspiration for that post and my desire, still unfilled, to be spanked with my partner comes from this story I found on the web years ago. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did when I first came across it.

Aunt Mary

My wife Sara and I play spanking games. We take turns spanking and getting spanked and after a spanking, or sometimes a pair of spankings (one for each of us) we always make love. I think I enjoy the spanking play more than my wife does.


She plays though, and sometimes she is the one who suggests a spanking. When it is her idea, I am usually the one who gets the spanking. Our spankings are not very painful. I spank her with my hand. She spanks me with a paddle, because I can hardly feel her hand spankings. When she uses the paddle the spanking stings, but just enough to be exciting.

That has been fun, but last weekend we had an experience that was the most intense and exciting I have ever experienced.

Sara's friend Mary was visiting us for a few days. Mary lives out of state, but was in town on business. Of course, Sara insisted that Mary stay with us. Sara and I both enjoyed having her there. It is more fun to enjoy your home town, when you have an out of towner to show around.

During dinner Friday night, Mary mentioned that she was going to buy a copy of Secretary. "It is an independent film from last summer that got a lot of attention at the Sundance film festival. Did you guys see it"

"Yes" I said "Sara and I saw it last summer. I thought it was really well done. Funny and kind of sweet"

"I agree" Mary looked at my wife I thought the spankings were kind of sexy too, Do you and Robert ever of think about spanking each other"

I could tell my wife was a little embarrassed, but Mary had already said it was sexy and Sara wouldn't mislead her good friend. Sara didn't provide any details, but she smiled and "fessed up" to how we give each other "love taps" from time to time.

Mary turned to me and asked "Just a little slap on the hiney, or is it over the knee or grab your ankles stuff?" I explained that we weren't abusive, but that sometimes we did a bit more than just a slap on the hiney. Mary seemed kind of impressed, but let the conversation drift to other things. I was a little relieved to be off of the subject as Sara and I had never discussed our spanking games with any one.

Although we enjoyed having Mary visiting, a house guest did add stress. By Saturday night Sara and I felt like snapping at each other. We were trying to keep it private, so while Mary was showering we exchanged some sharp words. Of course, we quit paying attention to our surroundings and were still picking at each other when Mary came into the kitchen.

"What is this?" She asked "Are you two having a spat?"

"Oh it's nothing" Sara answered "He just gets like this sometimes"

"Well, I heard childish bickering from both of you. You both deserve a spanking. This is my last night here, so I am going to take this opportunity to give it to you"

I saw Mary's smile and guessed she was joking. "We deserve one, but I don't think you are really serious" I said, and met her smile with a smile of my own.

"Sara, what do you think?" Mary asked. Sara, unusually quiet, just shrugged.

"Ok then, you will see what serious is Robert. You two go up to your bedroom, remove your slacks and wait for me." Sara and I had been sniping at each other just minutes ago, but now Sara took my hand, squeezed it, and walked upstairs with me.

I couldn't believe anything was really happening. After I entered the bedroom, I stalled for a moment to see what Sara would do. To my surprise, she removed her heels and began to pull down her navy blue slacks.

I was starting to get a funny feeling in my stomach. This was something new, exciting and scary all at the same time. I took off my loafers, slipped out of my trousers, hung them over a chair and set next to my wife on the bed. I had those "principal's office" butterflies in my stomach. I asked Sara, in a hoarse whisper if Mary would really spank us.

"I don't know"

"If Mary wants to, will you let her"

Sara took my hand. "I will if you will" she said.

Mary walked in still wearing her beige skirt and jacket with a white blouse. Sara and I were sitting knee to bare knee, holding hands, fully dressed from the waist up, but just underwear from the waist down.

"You seem to be behaving yourselves now, why do you suppose that is?" Sara just shrugged. I didn't know what to say.

"Well Robert, get the paddle." There was no way Mary could have known that we had a paddle, and I was embarrassed about walking to the nightstand to get it. I was in my underwear for one thing, but was most embarrassed by the erection that clearly tented out my thin underwear. Nevertheless, I obeyed. I walked quickly to the nightstand and pulled out my home made paddle.

Mary took it, patted her palm and said "nice". I am pleased with my paddle. I had re-sawn a piece of oak to make a 3/8" board 20" long by 3 ½" wide. I had cut out a comfortable handle, rounded all of the edges, sanded and finished it with rubbing oil.

"Now then", Mary said. "Each of you go to your side of the bed and bend over it to receive your spanking."

I went to the right side of the bed, while Sara went to the left. Our bed is high enough so that my knees were just touching the floor and I knew that Sara's knees would not quite touch the floor. Mary walked behind Sara, bent over, and pulled down Sara's panties. I could see the surprise on Sara's face.

I was looking across the bed into Sara's face and could see past Sara to what Mary was doing. Sara could see my face, but she couldn't see what Mary was doing.

What Mary was doing was moving behind and to left of Sara's bare bottom. Mary removed her jacket and unbuttoned her cuffs. Mary stood at a right angle to Sara's buttocks, lifted the paddle to shoulder height and brought it down HARD on Sara's butt. Sara gasped. I did too. I saw Sara's mouth make a little O of surprise and her eyes widened with the shock and pain. Sara had never been spanked with a paddle, just by my hand. Before Sara hardly knew what had happened, (maybe she thought it was over) Mary had the paddle shoulder high again and slammed it down onto Sara's defenseless bottom a second time. This time I saw Sara wince. Her eyes squinted shut, her lips separated to show teeth, and her hands flew back to cover her sore posterior.

"Sara", Mary scolded. "You are NOT to cover your naughty ass with your hands. What if I hit your hand by mistake. If you don't want me to finish, I will stop this spanking now and go back to my room. Do you want me to stop" Nothing has ever surprised me more than my wife's answer. She muttered that she didn't want Mary to quit. It put a lump in my throat. I didn't know if Sara was sharing my fantasy now come true, or if she just wanted to make sure the spanking didn't end without me getting my punishment share.

Mary made sure that Sara was willing. "Sara, you will answer me again and you will address me as Aunt Mary" I hadn't thought of Mary as Sara's aunt, but actually she is. Sara and Mary were almost the same age, but Mary was the youngest daughter of Sara's grandmother.

"Please don't stop the spanking Aunt Mary"

"Fine, you may reach across and hold Robert's hands so that you don't cover up again. That lapse is going to cost you an extra stroke." With that, Mary's hand went up again and SPLAT the paddle came down on Sara's upturned bottom. Sara squeezed my hands in hers but didn't move.

"Very good, here comes the penalty stroke and then I will go to Robert" She raised the paddle higher than before and brought down the hardest swat so far. Sara cried out and winced but didn't let go of my hand. I felt love and pity for my darling. Her face was puffy and red and there was a trickle of a tear at the corner of her eye.

My feeling for Sara didn't lessen the concern for myself though. I knew that this spanking was going to hurt. I was determined to take my three swats without covering myself and without shaming myself in front of Sara.

Mary walked behind me and pulled my underwear down. I felt shy and defenseless without my shorts between Mary and myself. Mary took position behind me. I was cheating. I could watch Mary's preparation. There is a dressing mirror in the corner of the room and unnoticed by Mary or Sara I used that mirror to watch Mary raise the paddle to above shoulder height, AND bend from the knees AND twist at the waist. She had put the full strength of her shoulder and arm into Sara's spanking. She was adding the weight and strength of her legs and torso into my spanking.

WHAM, the paddle hit my bare butt harder than I could have imagined. I grunted/gasped and looked across at Sara. Her red face and wet eyes were right in front of me. She held out her hands and I grasped them.

"Do you think you should hold Sara's hand to avoid covering up"

"Yes Maam", I replied. She wasn't my aunt, and my response satisfied her. She blasted my bottom again with a second swat. I squeezed my wife's hand so hard I might have hurt her, but she didn't complain. I took a deep breath just in time to expel it with the third swat. I would have liked to reach back and rub my bottom, but I didn't know if Mary would approve. In addition, I was too proud to show how much it hurt. It burnt like fire. I was glad I had taken my three, but I was a tiny bit disappointed that it was over.

It wasn't though. Mary walked around the bed to Sara again. Without letting Sara know what was happening (poor Sara, not able to see what was coming) she gave Sara another swat. "Ohhh" Sara gasped and grabbed my hands. Another blow came down and Sara started twisting on the bed. By the time the third spank hit Sara's round bottom she was whimpering and tears flooded her eyes.

I was so proud of her. She was holding my hands. I wasn't holding hers. At any time, she could have just stood up and said stop it. Soon Mary was back in position behind me. Obviously, it wasn't just three hard blows, but an unknown number of sets of three that we were getting.

Before Mary had completely walked around I had reversed my grip to hold Sara's hand. POW, the paddle hit my already sore butt with all the force that the athletic woman could put into it. I couldn't help making noise. Before I was prepared, the second SPLAT hit the soft part of my bottom right above the thighs. I confess that I cried out, closed my eyes tight, and held my wife's hand as hard as I could. When the third blow landed I couldn't hold still. I had enough control to keep my hands still, but I arched my back and kicked my feet a little.

That had to be it. I felt I could not handle another set. Consequently, when I saw Mary move back behind Sara for the third set I almost begged her to stop. I kept my teeth clenched though, and I think Sara could tell what to expect from my face. She grabbed my hands, put her face down in the bedspread and waited - bottom up. She didn't wait long. That incredibly loud smack hit just an instant before Sara twitched and wrung my hands. Two more SPLAT SPLAT landed on Sara's hind end and by this time Sara was crying and sniffling out loud but still not asking Mary to stop.

It was my turn again. I don't think I would have stayed in place if not for Sara. Sara had never experienced anything more intense than a hand spanking and she was taking this paddling. I had to too. By the second swat I was squirming. In fact, my back was arched, by butt was clenched and pressed into the side of the bed. I felt like a little boy trying to keep his little bottom far away from a spanking hand that inexorably follows his arching twisting attempt to move his bottom away.

By the third swat I was in tears. I don't think I made sobbing noises but I couldn't control my tear ducts. I couldn't believe it, when Mary walked around the bed again and took her place behind Sara. This had to stop. I was about to say enough when Mary spoke.

"Sara, have you learned your lesson"

"Yesss, Aunt Mary" she sobbed.

"Very well, your spanking will be over with one more swat, IF you ask for it
nicely"

"Please Aunt Mary, will you please give me one last spank" (I appreciated how Sara asked nicely AND got the ONE LAST spank part into the contract)

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Aunt Mary"

Mary wound up like she had for my spankings and let Sara have it. The hardest one Sara had felt yet. "OWWW", Sara shouted in pain but kept her hands on mine.

Now Mary came back around to my side of the bed. One more, I had to do it.
Sara had.

"Same deal for you Robert, have you learned your lesson"

I took a deep breath to acquire control over my voice "Yes Ma'am I have learned my lesson, but please Ma'am give me one last spank to make sure" Mary chuckled. I could see her in the mirror, but I couldn't stand to watch.

I closed my eyes. It seemed like I waited and waited. I was just about to lose my nerve when POW the last swat hit my blistered buns. My eyes watered so much that everything blurred, but I held my position.

Mary leaned over and kissed my cheek. "I want you to two to get up and go to bed after I leave. You have been wonderful hosts. Sleep in tomorrow morning, I will cook you breakfast. Be good to each other" On her way out she stopped and kissed Sara's cheek.

When Mary left, Sara and I finished undressing and slid under the bedspread. I reached over and touched Sara's damp cheek. "You were so brave, I love you so much"

"I love you too. Mary hit you so HARD, I don't know how you could stand it."

I reached across and caressed Sara's right buttock. It was hot to the touch.

I asked her if her bottom was on fire like mine. She giggled and asked me if
she could touch mine.

"OOOH, it is so HOT she giggled" I put my mouth on her nipple, gently rubbed her hot ass, and then kissed her lips. In return she lightly touched my sore butt and touched me in other places I liked. Her attention to my well-punished ass was deliciously erotic.

Soon, she was lowering herself on my blue steel erection. (I was a gentleman and suggesting she be on top). The smooth sheets irritated my sore buns. She was hot and tight and slippery as warm oil, I reached around her to caress her hot hind end and we slowly made love.