Home » , , , , , , » Crazy, Huh?

Crazy, Huh?

So for this intro, I'd like to take a moment to reflect on something special that made my day. I read each and every comment posted on this blog and appreciate every compliment, criticism, and suggestion made because I'm so grateful that I have a strong enough following on this blog that people are actually willing to comment. That being said, I have to take the time to thank Danyelle for her very sweet and generous comment she made on the last post. I'm so glad other people appreciate the subtle details like the acronyms I put in and the other tidbits that I use to try to make my work creative and interesting. While I don't know if I'm quite living up to the standard Elena Starz set on her old blog, the mere thought that my Bimbo High series could be comparable to her's made me tear up a little bit. Thank you Danyelle (and my other wonderful commenters), from the bottom of my heart. In return, I decided to immediately do a caption as opposed to waiting a while like I was planing, and made sure it involved the devious Bella Black's reaction like Danyelle mentioned. Keep this one in mind - this cap becomes important later on! ;)