Home » » Boi-Pussy

Boi-Pussy


When I started crossdressing years ago I never imagined in my wildest dreams that someday I would be living as a woman. 
These past few years I have transformed myself into as sexy and feminine a creature as is possible. 

Shaving, ear, nipple, belly button and clitty  piercing's, collagen lips and breast augmentation.

With all that I had done to feminize there is one item that will never get modified. I am talk about full SRS. My boyfriend made it crystal clear that if he wanted a 3 hole girl he would be dating one. 


What my guy wants is a chick with a stick a little effeminate bitch with a boi-pussy. He told me that his attraction to me is that I have a sexy look and a boi-pussy that keeps him coming back for more (like 2-3 times a day.....more). My tessie sac and sissy stick is the magic combination that make my Daddy continually want to breed me. 
I want to hear from all of you gurly sissy faggots. Do you really enjoy having a big manly dick pumping that boi-pussy?
Tell me your naughtiest stories and I will publish them.